SINGLE ACTION, INTERNAL MIX SERIES
Badger's 200® Series offers the ease of single action operation while providing the fine spray pattern of internal mix paint atomization for professional results. Depressing the trigger releases a pre-set amount of color which can be regulated by turning a needle adjustment screw at the back of the airbrush handle. Once the desired paint flow is set the airbrush will maintain the preset spray pattern until the user chooses to change it.
MODEL 200 BOTTOM FEED AIRBRUSHSimplicity of use makes this the top choice for the advanced model painter or decorative stenciler. Also an excellent airbrush for painting posters, auto detailing and ceramics. The Model 200 will spray inks, dyes, watercolors, gouaches, properly reduced acrylics, fabric paints, modeling paints, automotive lacquers and enamels, most ceramic stains and glazes, Air-Tex®, Air-Opaqueª and MODELflex® airbrush colors. (Available in a single head design or detail design).
• Choice of 3/4 oz. (22ml), 2 oz. (60ml), or 3 oz. (90ml) paint jars, and 1/4 oz. (7ml) free- standing color cup (Bottom feed only)
• Color cup and one-piece jar adaptor taper-fit for quick color change (Bottom feed only)
• Self-lubricating PTFE needle bearing enables continuous proper paint flow and prevents needle wear
• PTFE head seal assures efficient air flow
• Non-slip, one-piece trigger
• Fine (F) - pencil line to 2" (51mm) spray pattern
• Medium (M) - 1/32" (0.8mm) to 2 1/2" (63mm) spray pattern
MODEL 200 DETAIL AIRBRUSHThe finest single action internal mix detail airbrush ever. The Model 200-20 is designed with the PPS paint flow adjusting system, enabling recurring accuracy in spray pattern and line control.
MODEL 200 GRAVITY FEED AIRBRUSHOffers single action simplicity in a gravity feed airbrush. Allows for "close in"
CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW INSTRUCTION BOOK